Avoid the cost and hassle of replacing your roof with regular maintenance. The small cost of annual roof inspections and maintenance will prolong the life of your existing roof. At Moreno Roofing & Solar, we’re delighted to assist you in professionally maintaining and protecting this very important asset. Your car periodically needs a tune up – why shouldn’t your roof? Let us be the ones to help your roof run for 400,000 miles.
• Full Roof Inspections.
• Minor Roof Repairs.
• Check for interior leaks that may not be noticeable from the exterior of your home.
• Provide photos of other areas in need of repair and a summary report (if needed).
• Caulking exposed nail heads on flashing.
• Resealing around any unsealed pipe collars, exhaust fans, vents, and chimney flashing.
• Inspect and clean gutters and downspouts.
• Replace any blown off shingles or ridge caps.
• Inspect all welds at membrane field seams, roof curbs, and roof penetrations.
What does a Roof Inspection entail?
A 16-Point Professionally executed Roof Inspection includes:
- Checking your roof sheeting
- Inspecting for shingle granule deterioration
- Looking for loose or missing shingles
- Examining flashings (chimney, wall, skylight, edge metal, etc)
- Checking for proper valley installation
- Verifying proper amount of roof ventilation
- Examining nail placement
- Checking the condition of the chimney
- Inspecting gutters and downspouts to make sure they are fully functional
- Examining fascia board for any termite damage or dry rot
- Surveying the condition of siding above the roof
- Looking at all sealants
- Examining pipe collars
- Confirming presence of drip edge and make sure properly installed
- Surveying the attic for proper insulation, structural condition, moisture, exhaust vents & more
- Chimney cap inspection