You can have solar installed at your residential or commercial property for:
• No Money Down
• No Credit Score Required
• 30% Federal Tax Credit
• Fast Phone / Online Approval
• Payments via Property Tax
• No Payments up to 16 Months
• No Income Verification
• Finance up to 20 Years
• Leasing Options Available
• Tax Deductible Payments
Moreno Roofing and Solar offers numerous financing options to our solar installation customers. Our solar energy consultant will present the costs and benefits of the different ways available to have a solar electric system providing your electricity so that you can choose the one that’s right for you. Below is a list of recommended financing programs that we offer.
$0 Down Local Loan Program
Moreno Roofing & Solar has teamed up with Santa Cruz Community Credit Union to offer an unsecured loan option. If you have good credit, an income, and own your home you may qualify for our local loan program. Benefits include:
• No Prepayment Penalties.
• Flexible Payment Options.
• Loan re-amortized when solar tax credit is used to pay down the loan.
• Keeps the maximum amount of project costs in the community.
With an SC County owned credit union and Moreno Roofing & Solar, we’re keeping the project and financing costs here in Santa Cruz, which helps stimulate our local economy.
Moreno Roofing and Solar is also a Certified CaliforniaFirst™ and HERO™ Registered Contractor. These programs provide financing in partnership with local governments to homeowners offering a unique opportunity to make home energy improvements through property tax financing. Benefits include:
• No Money Down. • Payments via Property Tax.
• No Credit Score Required. • Easily Transferred to New Owners.
• No Income Verification. • Tax Deductible Payments.
• 5-20 Year Terms. • No Payments up to 16 Months.
HELOC – Home Equity Line of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit is another excellent financing option available for your solar project. We work with numerous lenders that offer HELOCs and the benefits include:
• Low Interest Rates. • Flexible Payment Options.
• Low Monthly Payments. • No Prepayment Penalties.
• Tax Deductible Payments. • Fast Online / Phone Approval.